Get the look and health you always wanted! Many factors affect your health. Some you cannot control, such as your genetic makeup or your age. But you can make changes to your lifestyle. By taking steps toward healthy living, you can help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke and other serious diseases.
The specific nutritional choices make are crucial, Good nutrition is essential to good health and the parents to think of their nutritional decisions as health decisions.
Following points help you make the right choices for a healthy body, healthy mind and healthy emotions.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Eat a variety of healthy foods, and limit calories and saturated fat
- Be physically active
- Control your blood pressure and cholesterol
- Don’t smoke
- Protect yourself from too much sun
- Drink alcohol in moderation, or don’t drink at all